Thursday, July 10, 2008

Cute Little Owls

My Little Critter swap package arrived! Inside were these three cute owlies - mama, daddy and baby! Or perhaps three sisters? Or neighbours who share the same tree? What do you think? They are sharing a shelf in my studio space, and seem to get along very well. (Perhaps that means they are not related...)

My partner was Emily. She also included these wonderful goodies and treats. I will enjoy using all of these - thank you Emily!

I love the rosette on this tea towel.

Here's my little critter, wrapped and tied with a bow. It's still in transit but hopefully nearly there!

3 comments:

Diane said...

Thanks for sharing your package. Choosing the critter to make wasn't difficult. Picking the goodies was...chocolate is always my first choice, but since it is summer and since my box was heading to Atlanta, I had to make other decisions!

meghan said...

SO CUTE!!!!! :)

Valerie said...

OMG!!! Awesomeness!!! I love the Owls!!!!